Spinal Research’s vision is a world free of the permanence of paralysis caused by spinal cord injury.
We are working towards this goal by:
- Funding pioneering research across the world
- Promoting collaboration between organisations concerned with spinal cord injury paralysis through membership of the International Campaign for Cures of Spinal Injury Paralysis (ICCP)
- Sharing our research information via our Research Network and other sector events
- Attracting the brightest students to enter this field of research through our Nathalie Rose Barr PhD scholarships and our annual Summer School in Neurotrauma
- Campaigning for greater awareness of spinal cord injury
- Maintaining the highest standards of governance in the organisation and administration of the charity
We believe that with everybody’s help, paralysis can be beaten.