Your donation can make a difference to the lives of people who are paralysed.
Daniel, pictured right, was only four years old when he was hit by a car and paralysed from the neck down. With your help, we can make sure the research which could transform his life – and the life of everyone with a spinal cord injury - can continue.
A donation of…
• £20 could help to pay for laboratory costs – making sure vital research that could transform lives doesn’t stop
• £50 could help to support our PhD students – the best new talent in the field of spinal cord repair
• £100 could help towards funding our Translational Initiative– bringing the day when paralysis is beaten even closer
Future treatments will benefit people like Josh, pictured left who was a gymnast from the age of eight, training six days a week and had a very promising career in front of him with the ultimate dream of taking part in London 2012. He was paralysed from the chest down when he broke his neck at the age of 16 during a routine training session and now has to have 24/7 care.
• safely and securely online using the red button
• if you have raised money from an event pay your money here
• by post - download our donation form and return it to Spinal Research, Freepost NW5645 Guildford GU5 0BR
• by phone, call us on 01483 898786 with your credit or debit card details
• through Paypal