Other ways to support us
There are a range of ways to support us, often without it costing you a penny! Below is a selection of schemes that you can join to support us:
- Sell your unwanted goods on eBay and raise funds for research. eBay for Charity allows you to list an item on eBay and donate 10 to 100% of your final sale price to us.
- Have you ever heard about Give as you Live? It’s a clever way of raising money for charity when you shop online. All the big retailers are signed up – and because it’s the stores who donate, it adds nothing to the price of the shopping.
- With easyfundraising you can shop with some of the best retailers on the high street and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to us by them – a gift which costs you nothing.
- Join the raffle revolution with Raffle.it! Ticket prices start from only 50p for a chance to win amazing prizes such as concert tickets, Apple products, shopping vouchers and much more.
- Win up to £50,000 with CashCascade! Stake just £1 per week for a chance to win £25,000, or £2 per week for a chance to win £50,000 and donate to Spinal Research at the same time!
- With ShareGift you can donate smaller numbers of shares of low value, which are not worth selling on their own. ShareGift collects shares into holdings that are large enough to sell and then gives the proceeds to a range of UK charities. Download the Sharegift coupon.
- Gifts in kind (donations of items, services or professional advice) can help save funds and resources meaning that even more can be spent on research. Get in touch with Michelle on 01483 898786 today or send her an email to find out how you can help.