2–12 November 2017
Exploring Burma (Myanmar) is like discovering South East Asia as it was 20 years ago in this 11 day trip.
Register your interest in this event using the button below:
Trailblaze Burma on this amazing adventure
The diversity of its people, culture, and landscape combined with a rich history make it one of the most fascinating countries in the region. Discover a land of ancient temples, golden pagodas and magnificent monasteries where monks collect alms each morning. This spectacular charity adventure takes place in the Shan Mountains. The cool mountain air, pine forests, beautiful landscape and hill tribe villages make it a perfect area for a charity cycle.
- Discover one of the least explored countries in South East Asia
- Cycle through Bagan which hosts more than 2,000 pagodas
- Explore Inle Lake with its villages on stilts
Flights to / from Burma, accommodation, transfers, full medical support, experienced guides, support staff, water and all meals except lunch on days nine and ten.
What's Not Included
Airport taxes - £450 approx. (January 2017), travel insurance, visa - £14, lunch on days nine and ten, optional tours, gratuities and spending money.
How To Take Part
To sign up for this challenge you will need to pay a registration fee and pick from one of the follow two payment options:
- Option 1 (Minimum Sponsorship) - You pay a £299 registration fee and agree to raise the £3,000 sponsorship.
- Option 2 (Own Place) - You pay a £299 registration fee, plus pay the £1,600 tour cost yourself. All sponsorship raised will come straight to the charity.