Get On Your Saddle
Use your passion for cycling and raise funds for vital medical research. By road, mountain, or in a gym. Cycling, spinning, using a two wheeler, hand or FES bike, there are many ways to Get On Your Saddle.
Register today and we will send you your free fundraising pack and Spinal Research T-Shirt. Don’t forget to let us know if you are part of a team.
- Challenge yourself to complete a sponsored ride of 10km, 25km, 50km or choose your own distance. Why not attempt London to Brighton 76km, the Tour de France at 202km or London to Paris 344km!
- Join a local ride and make friends or find a route that suits you here or use a cycling app
- Join our Get On Your Saddle campaign and set up an online Justgiving page and post messages to all your supporters telling them about any milestones along the way and thanking them for their support
- Challenge friends or colleagues to see who can cycle the furthest in a week
- Take a photo of yourself for us to include in our Get On Your Saddle campaign pages and upload images to your social media accounts including the hashtag #TeamSpinal
- Spread the word everywhere you can and let’s get everyone on their saddle for Spinal Research. We have posters, leaflets and graphics, just let us know what you need
- Get fit whilst raising much needed funds and awareness