It is one of the world’s most fascinating and important archaeological finds and one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. The Inca Trail is rated amongst the ten best trekking trails on the planet due to its striking beauty, ancient Inca ruins and diverse ecological zones.
- Trek the REAL Inca Trail - the classic route to Machu Picchu
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Witness sunrise over Machu Picchu
- Marvel at the Lost City of the Incas
- Discover historic Cusco
Flights to/from Peru, accommodation (hotels and three nights camping), transfers, full medical support, experienced guides, support staff, water and all meals except lunch on days three, four, nine and dinner on day nine.
What's Not Included
- Airport tax - £140 approximate, Inca Trail Permit - £100 approximate
- Travel insurance, lunch on days three, four, nine and dinner on day nine, optional tours, gratuities and spending money.
How To Take Part
To sign up for this challenge you will need to pay a registration fee and pick from one of the following two payment options:
- Option 1 (Minimum Sponsorship) - You pay a £299 registration fee and agree to raise the £3500 sponsorship. You pay: Airport tax (approx. £150) and Inca Trail Permit (approx. £100)
- Option 2 (Own Place) - You pay a £299 registration fee, plus pay £1,954 yourself. You will be invoiced for the £100 Inca Trail Permit in November 2017 and £1,854 (£1,704 tour cost and airport tax approx. £150) ten weeks prior to departure