1-31 January 2018
Distance: As far as you can walk/step
Registration Fee: Free
Fundraising Target: As much as you can
The #StepUp Challenge is a unique virtual step/walking event created by Eric Keeler, one of our wonderful supporters. The aim of the challenge is to see how many steps you can take in January to keep you fit, have fun, and hopefully raise some money for Spinal Research.
How do I get involved?
Please register to secure your place in the January #StepUp Challenge and experience a wonderful virtual event. Once you've registered you'll be sent a support email from the organiser and if you'd like to fundraise we can send you a support pack.
For more information, either email the Events Team or call 020 7653 8935.
What can you expect from us?
- A dedicated fundraiser
- Personalised fundraising support
- Interactive team experience
- A central online hub to log and display your steps
- Virtual 'badges' to keep you engaged and motivated
- Not to mention heaps of encouragement, help and advice