Thames Path Challenge
7/8 September 2019
Location: London to Henley-on-Thames
Distance: 100km / 50km / 25km
Registration Fee: £15 / £10 / £5
Fundraising Target: £595 / £395 / £245
Join over 3,000 people of all ages and experience for an unforgettable riverside challenge, giving you a weekend to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with resolve and determination.
How do I secure my place?
Please register to secure your place in the Thames Path Challenge and experience a enjoyable and challenge event. Once you've registered we can send you a support pack with fundraising ideas and training advice.
For more information, either click the 'Register' button, email us or call 020 7653 8935.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge:
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Training and guides to help you prepare
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality by clicking below.