Thames Path Challenge
8/9 September 2018
Location: London to Henley-on-Thames
Distance: 100km / 50km / 25km
Registration Fee: £80 / £60 / £40
Fundraising Target: £425 / £275 / £175
Join over 3,000 people of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination.
***SPECIAL OFFER: Get 2 for 1 on registration fees when two people sign up between 26th December 2017 to 11th February 2018***
How do I secure my place?
Please register to secure your place in the 2018 Thames Path Challenge and experience a enjoyable and challenge event. Once you've registered we can send you a support pack with fundraising ideas and training advice.
For more information, either click the 'Register' button, email the Events Team or call 020 7653 8935.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge:
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Training and guides to help you prepare
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality by clicking below.