Cycle London to Paris
25–29 July 2018
A beautiful charity cycle challenge from London to Paris, covering 420km in four days (day fifth is free for you to explore Paris). Register your interest in this event using the button below:
See the Grand Finale of the Tour de France in Paris
Cycling from London to Paris is one of the great European bike rides This spectacular long weekend challenge covers 420km in 4 days. Ride through Kent with sweeping views of the North Downs to the white cliffs of Dover. Then set sail to France for three more action-packed days of cycling. Encounter historic towns, sleepy villages and rolling countryside en-route. Experience the thrill of riding along wide boulevards and crossing the Seine to finish at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Then explore Paris and see the grand finale of the Tour de France before taking the Eurostar back to London. Sign up today for this incredible London to Paris bike ride. Have an adventure whilst helping your favourite charity.
- See the finale of the Tour de France 2018
- Action-packed long weekend ride to Paris
- Beautiful tree-lined route through historic towns and villages
- Spectacular finish beneath the Eiffel Tower
- Time to explore the sights of the French capital
Ferry Dover - Calais, Eurostar Paris - London, accommodation, transfers, full medical support, experienced guides, support staff, water & all meals except breakfast on day 1, lunch & dinner on day 5.
What's Not Included
Bicycle, travel insurance, breakfast on day 1, lunch & dinner on day 5, optional tours, gratuities & spending money.
How To Take Part
To sign up for this challenge you will need to pay a registration fee and pick from one of the follow two payment options:
- Option 1 (Minimum Sponsorship) - You pay a £125 registration fee and agree to raise the £1380 sponsorship.
- Option 2 (Own Place) - You pay a £125 registration fee, plus pay the £690 tour cost yourself. You will be invoiced for the remaining £690 tour cost approx. 9 weeks prior to departure.